How to Buy safaricom airtime using Visa, MasterCard and Mobile banking
Topping up your line
You can choose from our wide range of recharge methods and top-up denominations to suit your budget.
- Bamba 5 retailing at Ksh5 and expires after 30 days
- Bamba 10 retailing at Ksh10 and expires after 45 days
- Bamba 20 retailing at Ksh20 and expires after 90 days
- Bamba 50 retailing at Ksh50 and expires after 90 days
- Bamba 100 retailing at Ksh100 and expires after 90 days
- Bamba 250 retailing at Ksh250 and expires after 90 days
- Bamba 500 retailing at Ksh500 and expires after 90 days
- Bamba 1000 retailing at Ksh1,000 and expires after 120 days
Topping Up through M-PESA
M-PESA gives you the ease of topping up wherever you are whenever you want without having to look for a physical shop. To top up via M-PESA:
- Go to ‘Buy airtime’ on your M-PESA menu
- Enter mobile phone number of the phone you are buying airtime for.
- Enter amount of airtime you wish to buy.
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and then confirm the details. The confirmation message will read “Buy airtime 0722 123456 Ksh120”, complete transaction by pressing OK.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-PESA.
Safaricom PostPay customers can also use M-PESA to buy airtime for prepaid phones
how to sambaza safaricom credit
safaricom airtime balance
convert safaricom airtime to mpesa
safaricom scratch cards
how to send credit to another safaricom line
safaricom ussd codes