How do I get my lost KCSE and KCPE Certificates or any other certificate and get a statement of examination results in Kenya

1 min read

Knec stops replacement of lost, defaced exam certificates

Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC)  stopped the replacement of lost, defaced and burnt certificates.

Anyone requiring replacement would instead be given a notification sheet indicating he or she sat for the examination in question.

Your can use the below links on how to apply for the notification sheet.

Statement of examination results which will help you just like the certificate itself. 

Requirements for the application of statement of examination results

How Much is Paid for the statement of examination results

How the statement of examination is processed and delivered

When to and how to use the statement of examination results

Total Execution Time content: 0.00017016331354777 Mins Total Execution Time social : 0.0000 Mins

Read Next

Total Execution Time red next: 0.0000 Mins

Search Now