Q: Who is eligible for HELB loans?
A: TVET sdtudents, health students enrolled in either KMTC or Faithbased institution, Undergraduate Students,Postgraduate Students
Q: How can I repay my loan?
1. By depositing cash or cheque into the HELB collection accounts
2. By direct debit
3. By credit card
4. By a standing order through your credit card
5. Via Mpesa pay bill number 200800
Note: Details on how to execute the above can be obtained from the loan repayment information section of the HELB website
Q: How do I receive my completion certificate?
1. Send an email requesting for your statement to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. call our contact centre on 0711052000
2. Access the HELB websitehttp://www.helb.co.ke/helb_repayment_status.html and enter your ID number to obtain the name of your account manager and call 0711052000
22nd Dec 2017
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) in partnership with USAID funded Human Resources for Health (HRH) Kenya Mechanism implemented by IntraHealth Internat
11th Jan 2017
Knec start paying officers who supervised KCPE exams and KCSE exams The Kenya National Examination Council (Knec) has started paying professionals who w
7th Feb 2018
official Contacts of Kenya Wines and Distributor Ayoti Distributors Limited Kisumu Town &nbs
2nd Dec 2019
What is Turnitin? This is an American based plagiarism checker service that is available on the internet. It was founded in 1997 and has its office headqua