What should you do to make the KDF recruitment physical test easier - 2018 kdf recruitment dates
KDF recruitment physical test easier and pass KDF recruitment
- Run and stretch: Days to the recruitment, embark on a two to three kilometer run twice a day with proper stretching.
- Drink water: Continuous drinking of water is crucial in rehydrating the body and aiding in circulation of blood besides assisting in removal of toxins from the body.
- Sleep: A good night sleep of not less than 6 hours helps the body rest and rejuvenate, ready for the next day’s activity.
- Avoid alcohol: Aware there will be physical exercises it is wise to avoid alcohol on the eve to your interview. Apart from inhibiting cognitive function, alcohol can generally weaken one’s body as a result of dehydration and overworking body organs.
- Eat well: Ensure you have a balanced breakfast on the material day as you continue to take in more water. The meal should be roughly three hours to the exercise. It is also vital to avoid meaty diets 12 hours before the test as this could be a recipe for dehydration.
2018 kdf recruitment dates
kdf recruitment 2018 dates and centres
kdf recruitment 2018/2019
kdf recruitment 2019
kdf recruitment news
kdf cadet recruitment 2018
kdf recruitment cadet
kdf recruitment pdf