What is the Total Cost of Credit?
- When you borrow, the cost you incur is beyond the interest rate. Borrowers should therefore know about the “Total Cost of Credit” or TCC associated with the loan or credit facility.
- The TCC will include the bank interest rate based on a reference rate plus a premium that covers the Cost of Funds component not covered by the reference rate, the operational costs, risk factor and profit margin. TCC also includes other bank fees and charges directly associated with the loan. Third Party Costs directly associated with the loan are also covered in the TCC, these include legal fees, insurance, valuation, and government levies.
- Are you facing challenges with the kuccps 2018 revision of course choices?
- Official German Kenya Training Institute Contacts, Courses ,intakes ,fee structures and Location 2018
- Official Institute of Software Technologies Contacts, Courses ,intakes ,fee structures and Location 2018
- Official Saviec School of Professional Studies Contacts, Courses ,intakes ,fee structures and Location 2018
- 2020 Pay Rates For KCSE and KCPE Supervisors, invigilators, Headteachers , Principals, And Other Personnel (drivers )
- download forms
- Kenya universities and Colleges
- Latest Jobs
- KCSE results
- How to
- loan apps in kenya
- knec portal
- Drop Shipping
- MKU student portal
- KCPE results
- Catholic Daily Readings 2021