Tsc Teachers Recruitment Requirements For Secondary and Primary Schools Posts
Tsc Employment Requirements For Primary Schools Vacancies Applicants
- must be holders of P1 certificate.
- should apply to the TSC County Director, in the County where a vacancy has been advertised
- submit all relevant academic and professional documents.
- Earlier unsuccessful applicants must apply afresh
Tsc Teachers Employment Requirements
- Be Kenya citizens.
- Must be 45 years of age and below.
- Must be registered with the Teachers Service Commission (TSC).
- Must have original Professional and Academic Certificates.
Tsc Teachers Recruitment Requirements For Secondary Schools Posts
- Must be holders of a minimum of Diploma in Education Certificate.
- Apply to the Secretary, Board of Management of the school where a vacancy has been advertised and submit a copy of the application to the TSC County Director.
- The recruitment exercise is free of charge.
- The Teachers Service Commission would wish to forewarn applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons purporting to assist in recruitment.
For detailed information on available vacancies in Counties and schools/institutions applicants are advised to:
Visit the TSC Website www.tsc.go.ke or
Visit the TSC offices at the County or Sub-County.
- KMTC News and Jobs Latest update on Course Admissions, Intakes, 2018
- Official Kiio Catholic Church Polytechnic Contacts, Courses ,intakes ,fee structures and Location 2018
- Official Eldoret Technical Training Institute Contacts, Courses ,intakes ,fee structures and Location 2018
- Official Phillips Business Training Institute- Contacts, Courses ,intakes ,fee structures and Location 2018
- list of all the Extra County Secondary Schools in Kenya
- download forms
- KNUT News
- Saccos in kenya
- knec portal
- KDF Recruitment and salary
- Teachers Service Commission Latest News
- Catholic Daily Readings 2021
- celebrities in kenya
- Helb Portal
- KCSE results
- Tsc County Jobs
- KCPE results