We hereby break it down on how you can easily download your TSC payslip online, a service dubbed T-Pay:
1. Visit the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) website: https://www.tsc.go.ke/ or directly to the login page https://payslip.tsc.go.ke/login.php
2. Under the Online Services tab, click the Online Payslips tab to begin the process of downloading your TSC payslip.
3. The website will then prompt you to enter your username and password. If you ever forget your password, please use the "Forgot Password" option that appears on the login page to reset your password and filling the password resetting form.
Note that only teachers or secretariat staff who have registered and activated their accounts can log on to the TSC payslip downloading system.
4. If you are a first time user, click on the "Registration/Activate Account" button to fill an online form that will help you download your Payslip. It is worth noting the caveat at the bottom of the page which cautions that: Provision of false information will lead to immediate de-registration.
The information you require to register for the TSC online payslip download service includes TSC number, your names, ID number, KRA Tax PIN, your date of birth, your designation code, your pay station code, your bank account number, your mobile phone number, the personal email address.
As part of the security features, you are required to select and provide an answer to a security question which is useful in resetting the passwords. Finally, you need to set and confirm your password which is the ultimate security feature for your online account and should be reset in any incident of compromise.
Kenyans are also required to create a new password, to confirm the new password and to select a unique secret question and an answer to the secret question for easy recovery of the account.
5. Upon successful registering for the service, you will be prompted to enter your username and password.
6. On successfully logging into the system, the website will redirect you to the TSC home page that hosts the dashboard section.
7. Under the "View payslip" menu, select the "View payslip" option by clicking on the tab. This will enable you to view your online payslips. Besides, you can also view your current status by clicking the "View Your Details" option. If you need to change your password at any given time, click the "Change Your Password" option from the dashboard.
8. Just like any other online portfolio based services, always remember to log out of your account once you are done using the service for security and confidentiality purpose.
All questions concerning challenges faced in accessing the service should be emailed to the support department through firstname.lastname@example.org.
The email to the above address should indicate your full names, your TSC No. and the invalid message/specific challenge you are encountering.
tsc payslip p9
payslips online free
tsc online downloads
maseno university 2017/2018 september kuccps admission letter instructions to download kuccps admission letter online download and read the student handbo...Continue reading
Official karatina vocational training centre contacts p.o. box 139 -10101karatinacourses offered at karatina vocational training centre1. trade test in plumbing (nita) for a maximum of 31 trainees2....Continue reading
online payslipyou can access payslip online,register if not registered. have you forgotten your password and secret question? visit the tsc county office for a password reset. go to online...Continue reading
Mpesa api integration: step-by-step guide to integrating lipa ... https://sharasolutions.com › blog › mpesa-api-integratio...26 mar 2019 — step-by-step guide to integrating mpesa t...Continue reading
Official lake institute of tropical medicine contacts p.o. box 816-10300 email@example.com offered at lake institute of tropical medicine1. craft in nutrition and dietetics (kne...Continue reading
Official jodan college of technology contacts p.o. box 7952 – 00300 nairobi email: firstname.lastname@example.org courses offered at jodan college of technology 1. information communication technolo...Continue reading
Leave a Comment