Reqirements to Get a Tsc payslip online and download from tsc website tsc.go.ke
- National ID Number
- KRA Tax Pin
- Designation Code
- Paystation Code
- Bank Account Number
- Mobile Number
tsc payslip january 2018 tsc payslip registration tsc website tsc downloads tsc news www.tsc.go.ke online services payslips tsc promotions tsc tpad
TSC Online Registration – Requirements for TSC Online Payslip Registration:
Applicants for TSC registration are required to apply for registration online and the user-guideis also available.
TSC Registration Online – One should scan and upload the following documents:
- Certified copies of academic and professional certificates , the national identity card and (1) passport photo size.
- Entry and work permits for non-Kenyans.
- Deposit Ksh 550 through Direct Banking or Simple Banking . (KSh 500 is a non refundable registration fee and ksh 50 for Bank Commission Charge to the TSC).
TSC Registration Online – Bank Account details required for TSC registration are:
- Bank Name: National Bank 0f Kenya – Harambee Avenue Branch, Nairobi
- Account Name: Teachers Service Commission – Teachers Registration Fees
- Number: 01001000905001
- M-pesa details are: Business Number – 547700
TSC Registration Status – TSC Online Registration Status
All the components of the TSC online payslip registration form in Kenya are mandatory and the applicants are required to provide truthful details.
You can get deregistered on the TSC Online payslip account where your account is suspected of fraudulent details or wrong information.