QUALIFICATIONS,REQUIREMENTS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
I. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Be a lead educator and administrator in the institution.
2. Manage and implement institutional curriculum.
3. Administer teaching functions in the institution including the evaluation of curriculum delivery.
4. Be responsible for implementation of education policy and professional practice and maintenance of the teaching standards at the institutional level.
5. Procure goods and services within the public procurement guidelines for institutional use.
6. Be the custodian of records of the institution.
7. Be Secretary to the Board of Management (BoM) and ensure execution of the decision of the Board.
8. Ensure diligent utilization of institutional resources.
9. Be responsible for the resource mobilization, project planning, administration and management of human resource.
10. Ensure maintenance of high standards of discipline by both staff and students.
11. Ensure compliance to the statutory requirements and other relevant laws related to employment.
12. Be responsible for the establishment and maintenance of a safe and conducive environment for learners.
13. Be conversant with relevant provisions in the Constitution and other laws and regulations that relate to Education, training and Teacher Professionalism.
II. MINIMUM ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
1. Be a Kenyan Citizen.
2. An employee of Teachers Service Commission.
3. Must be at Job Group ‘P’ and above and has served continuously as a Principal in a County or Sub-County Secondary Schools(s) for a period not less than 10 years.
4. Be in possession of a Masters Degree in a relevant area.
5. Proven track record of improvement in school performance and learning outcomes.
6. Must satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
7. Be Computer Literate.
i. A Course in Management or Leadership will be an added advantage.
ii. Candidates should also attach the following documents to the application:
a. Certificate of Good Conduct.
b. Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board.
c. Clearance Application from EACC.
d. Clearance Certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau.
e. KRA Tax Compliance certificate.
|1/2017||Principals JG-P> (And_above)||15||19-5-2017||Apply|
In kenya, for any institution to offer nursing course, it must be approved by a board from kenya. this board is known as nursing council of kenya (nck). it is the accreditation authority responsible f...Continue reading
Books are easy to dismiss for many of us. after all, they will not single-handedly transform you into a hotshot entrepreneur overnight. but if your hope to be successful, you cannot afford to ignore t...Continue reading
What is form 34a and download them online according to the elections act iebc is to receive provisional electronic results from every constituency. in addition, the iebc must receive the results as fi...Continue reading
Kcse results will be announced today by the education cabinet secretary, amb. amina mohamed.this will happen from 10:30am as reported by daily nation and it will be done at the kenya nationa...Continue reading
Official st. john's community centre contactscourses offered at st. john's community centre1. diploma in community development & social work (knec) for a maximum of 30 trainees2. certificate in co...Continue reading
Go to the knec portal:www.knec.ac.ke/cp enter your id and tsc no as your password, mean time they have only placed pte examiners, but that is the procedurekindly note that it is currently active for...Continue reading
Leave a Comment