QUALIFICATIONS,REQUIREMENTS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
I. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Be a lead educator and administrator in the institution.
2. Manage and implement institutional curriculum.
3. Administer teaching functions in the institution including the evaluation of curriculum delivery.
4. Be responsible for implementation of education policy and professional practice and maintenance of the teaching standards at the institutional level.
5. Procure goods and services within the public procurement guidelines for institutional use.
6. Be the custodian of records of the institution.
7. Be Secretary to the Board of Management (BoM) and ensure execution of the decision of the Board.
8. Ensure diligent utilization of institutional resources.
9. Be responsible for the resource mobilization, project planning, administration and management of human resource.
10. Ensure maintenance of high standards of discipline by both staff and students.
11. Ensure compliance to the statutory requirements and other relevant laws related to employment.
12. Be responsible for the establishment and maintenance of a safe and conducive environment for learners.
13. Be conversant with relevant provisions in the Constitution and other laws and regulations that relate to Education, training and Teacher Professionalism.
II. MINIMUM ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
1. Be a Kenyan Citizen.
2. An employee of Teachers Service Commission.
3. Must be at Job Group ‘P’ and above and has served continuously as a Principal in a County or Sub-County Secondary Schools(s) for a period not less than 10 years.
4. Be in possession of a Masters Degree in a relevant area.
5. Proven track record of improvement in school performance and learning outcomes.
6. Must satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
7. Be Computer Literate.
i. A Course in Management or Leadership will be an added advantage.
ii. Candidates should also attach the following documents to the application:
a. Certificate of Good Conduct.
b. Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board.
c. Clearance Application from EACC.
d. Clearance Certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau.
e. KRA Tax Compliance certificate.
|1/2017||Principals JG-P> (And_above)||15||19-5-2017||Apply|
Official mcensal school of fashion design contacts p.o box 51421-00200nairobicourses offered at mcensal school of fashion design 1. diploma in clothing and textile technology (knec) for a maximum o...Continue reading
How to collect your knec examiners invitation letters the letter provides all the guiding instructions that the examiners need to be aware of. however, many fail to get the job because they never...Continue reading
The college started in the 1950s as a training center for enrolled midwives.in the 1960s the college started training enrolled nurses and the two programs continued until 1977, when they were replaced...Continue reading
Diploma in accounting – (paying salary 20k-40k)diploma in banking and finance- (paying salary 30k-50k)diploma in business information technology (paying salary 20k-40k)diploma in cli...Continue reading
Official don bosco embu technical institute contacts p.o. box: 1121-60100 firstname.lastname@example.org offered at don bosco embu technical institute1. trade test in masonry (nita) for a maximum...Continue reading
While you're in school, you will go through a number of textbooks and the cost can add up pretty quickly. luckily, there are websites that offer free textbooks for high school and college students.her...Continue reading