Official YMCA- National Training Institute Contacts, Courses ,intakes ,fee structures and Location 2018
1 min read
Official YMCA- National Training Institute Contacts
P.O Box 17073-00510 Nairobi email@example.com
Courses offered at YMCA- National Training Institute
1. Trade Test in Electrical Installation (NITA) for a maximum of 30 Trainees
2. Trade Test in Plumber Pipe Fitter (NITA) for a maximum of 10 Trainees
3. Trade Test in Motor Vehicle Mechanics (NITA) for a maximum of 15 Trainees
4. Trade Test in Electric Welding (NITA) for a maximum of 15 Trainees
5. Trade Test in Hairdressing & Beauty (NITA) for a maximum of 24 Trainees
6. Trade Test in Tailoring & Dressmaking (NITA) for a maximum of 15 Trainees
YMCA- National Training Institute Location
Type of college
Private Technical and Vocational College
Apply Today YMCA- National Training Institute Main Campus
Official machakos medical and technical training college contacts p.o box 1034-90100machakos firstname.lastname@example.org offered at machakos medical and technical training college1. craft in computer sy...
Official rosana training institute contacts p.o. box10838-0100 nairobicourses offered at rosana training institute1. trade test in hair dressing and beauty therapy (nita) for a maximum of 14 trainees...
Official karadinin vocational training centre contacts p. o box 163-50318 mbale, courses offered at karadinin vocational training centre1. trade test grade iii-i in dress making (nita) for a maximum...
Requirementseligible candidates should meet the following basic requirements:1. be kenyan citizens;2. p1 certificate;3. bachelor's degree in education with 2 teaching subjects;4. must have minimum mea...
Tsc payslip registration guidelinestsc online payslip registrationin order to attain the payslip online at the tsc portal, the teachers in kenya are required to access the official tsc website http://...
A major reshuffle awaits thousands of supervisors who will oversee this year’s national examinations. the decision came as reports emerged that some of the supervisors and invigilators have...