The official National Education Management Information System (NEMIS) website is www.nemis.education.go.ke.
What is NEMIS?
Nemis is an online portal that helps in the management of education system in Kenya.
It is intended to be used for storing education data for easy access.
Who should Use Nemis
Students and Parents
How can I access NEMIS website?
You can access the official NEMIS website by visiting http://nemis.education.go.ke/ ( Use Mozilla or Google Chrome for easy access)
How do I register our Institution using NEMIS?
Visit http://nemis.education.go.ke and go to Institutions Menu, Under the institution Menu fill in information in the Fields provided and submit.
What is the difference between TSC number and NEMIS UPI number?
TSC number is issued by the teachers service commission
How to registers institutions, staff and learners at the NEMIS education portal
- Step 1: Visit http://nemis.education.go.ke
- Step 2: Type your Username and Password to log on to the system.
- Step 3: Click login.
- Step 4: The page shown below will appear when you login.
- Step 5: place cursor on institution, learner, staff, finance, reports, setup as indicated below to access what you are interested in;
- Step 6: To register your Institution click on my institution, the same applied to other categories.
- Step 7: For institution registration, Upload institution official ownership documents as shown below. Fill in the institution bio data, ownership details, institution contacts and institution documents then click complete submission.
Official NEMIS education registration portal support and contacts details
- NEMIS Telphone contact: +254-020-3318581or +254700000000
- NEMIS email contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NEMIS Official website: http://nemis.education.go.ke/
- NEMIS Office Location: Jogoo House B, Harambee Avenue
NEMIS news Registration extended until March 31 as only 3.8 million learners had been registered