KUCCPS 2019 â€“ Application Forms for KUCCPS 2019 Intake and cluster list
KUCCPS 2019 Intake – Application Forms for KUCCPS 2019 Intake… The Kenya Universities and colleges Placement Service, KUCCPS Admissions Application Forms for various Intake in the 2019/2020 academic year.
KUCCPS 2019 Intake Application Guidelines
- To apply, login to the KUCCPS Student’s Portal using your KCSE Index Number and KCSE Year. Use your Birth Certificate Number/KCPE Index Number as the Password.
- All programmes have minimum subject requirements. You will only be able to apply for a course whose minimum requirements you meet, but the selection will be determined by the overall performance and the available capacity.
- You may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab in the portal. You can also search for courses by institution, using the Institutions tab.
- As you select the programmes, you may move the ones that interest you into the Course Basket. This will enable you to work with a shorter list when preparing your final list of courses to apply for.
- Once you have settled on your preferred courses, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes.
- To apply, use the Application/Revision tab to enter the Programme Codes.
- After confirming that the Programme Codes entered are for the courses you would like to apply for, please submit and follow the application fee payment instructions.
- An application processing fee is charged as follows:
- Students applying for the first time – Ksh 1,500
- Students revising their choices submitted in school – Ksh1,000
- The placement processing fee should be paid after you have selected courses.
- You are advised to keep your transaction code safely. It will be required before you make any subsequent changes to your application.
KUCCPS Courses 2019/2020
KUCCPS Application Deadline 2019/2020
KUCCPS Resources 2019/2020
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Kenya Universities and colleges Placement Service (KUCCPS) by visiting the institution’s official website or office.
Official Sotik Technical Training Institute C/O Keroka TTI Contacts, Courses ,intakes ,fee structures and Location 2018 5449 How to access Examination Results 2018 Kasneb : Professional (CPA,CS,CIFA,CICT,CCP) , Diploma (ATD,DICT,DCM) and Technician Examinations 891 Kenya Medical Training College Kmtc Machakos Campus Fee structure and Intake dates, Courses offered, location, official contacts 1391 Official Friends College Kaimosi Institute of Technology Contacts, Courses ,intakes ,fee structures and Location 2018 1582 Teachers threaten to boycott work in a week : Teachers strike 696