- Rattansi Educational Trust – This gives partial sponsorship on annual basis.
- Toyota Foundation – This gives full sponsorship on annual basis. It is based on merit i.e. one has to do a test. It gives sponsorship to needy students in Nairobi, Mombasa and Kisumu MTCs only.
- Ismail Rahimtulla Trust – This organization gives partial sponsorship on annual basis.
- Constituency Development Fund (CDF) – This body gives sponsorship on individual students’ basis. The students liaise with the body and make arrangements on the sponsorship
- Ministry of Health (MoH) – This body gives sponsorship on individual students’ basis. The students liaise with the body and make arrangements on the sponsorship
KMTC trains over 80 percent of Health workers in Kenya. The College admits international students especially from East and Central Africa.
Currently we have students from Somalia; Sudan, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Botswana and Namibia, while many more are making enquiries for future enrollment.
The qualifications to the courses are the same for all courses. However, the international students are required to seek translation of their qualifications on the minimum entry requirements from the Kenya National Examination Council to facilitate acceptance to the desired course before presenting their applications.
Kenya Medical Training College Bank details
Beneficiary Bank: NATIONAL BANK
Branch: HOSPITAL BRANCH (KNH)
Beneficiary Name: DIRECTOR KMTC
Beneficiary Account: 0100358521700
Beneficiary Account: 011 200 652098 00 (KSH A/C) IF MONEY IS SENT IN OTHER CURRENCY