Requirements for creating a new account
a) Use valid personal email address.
If you don’t have an email address you can easily create one before you continue with the application process.
1. Visit KMTC Website i.e. www.kmtc.ac.ke
2. Click on application portal on the top right side of the website.
3. If you do not have an account, click Register in the form provided and fill in your details as required
then submit. You’ll be redirected into a personal details form which you fill and submit.
4. If you have an account, click Login and input your email address and password.
5. You will be directed to Dashboard.
6. Pay 2,022 to pay bill number 964150 and enter ACCOUNT NUMBER (Find Account number in the dashboard),
You will see this after you have logged into your account.
7. On the left sidebar of the Dashboard, Click Application then click Apply.
8. Fill in your KCSE subject scores correctly and click submit.
9. You’ll be redirected to uploads section. You’re required to upload 4 documents
KCSE Certificate or Results Slip(2017 candidates only)
iii. NationalIDorBirthCertificatefrontpage iv. National Id or Birth Certificate Back Page
Click Next:proceed to make application Selectlevel(CertificateorDiploma),SelectIntakeandclicksearch.
Select course and preferred campus(for parallel courses) you will be redirected to choice 2 Ifyouwanttoapplyforchoice2,selectcourseandpreferredcampusorclickskipoptiontoskipchoice2
you’ll be redirected to My Application Page, where you’ll review your applications. You’re presented with 2 option in action column of the table Submit or Reject. Click Submit button to submit application or reject to delete application and restart application. This page can also accessed form Application→Submit Application
On submission You’ll receive confirmation.
KMTC HELPLINES -
0736993813, 0736212060, 0723000429, 0723004569, 0723004516
kmtc 2017/2018 intake
kmtc intake requirements
kmtc application online
kmtc application form parallel
kmtc nursing intakes
kmtc application form 2017/2018
kmtc application form pdf
kmtc 2018 march intake
3rd Jan 2018
Official Institute of Advanced Technology- Buru Buru Contacts PO Box 20653-00200NAIROBICourses offered at Institute of Advanced Technology- Buru Buru1. Cr
3rd Jan 2018
Official Kamanyi Vocational Training Centre Contacts P.O Box 1441 â€“ 90200 Kitui, Courses offered at Kamanyi Vocational Training Centre1. Trade Test Grad
29th Aug 2017
Choice Microfinance Bank LimitedPostal Address: P. O. Box 18263-00100, NairobiTelephone: +254203882206, 203882207, 0736662218Email: info@cho
16th Oct 2018
KNEC Examiners Advert & Invitation Letters; All about KNEC examiners, adverts, invitation, online registration, pay and payments dates, portal training