- Eldoret Campus is in Uasin-Gishu County situated in Eldoret town next to Moi Teaching & Referral Hospital.
- It was established in 1977 as a school of nursing with an intake of 25 students per class training Kenya enrolled community health nursing.
- In 1987 Hospital Maintaince School was established with the aid of Austria and German Governments and Ministry of Health. The population per intake was 12 students per class offering certificate course.
- By 1991- School of nursing was upgraded to train Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing with an intake of 30 students per class and training Certificate was stopped.
- In 1996- Nursing and hospital Maintance Schools were merged to form the current Eldoret Medical Training Centre.
- September 2003 Certificate course in Medical Engineering was upgraded to diploma with an increased number of intakes from 12 to 25 students per class.
- Diploma course in Clinical Medicine was started with an intake of 50 students per class the same year 2003.
- Higher National Diploma in Anaesthesia course was started in 2006 with intake of 10 students.
- In-service Medical Engineering was started in March 2014 with intake of 35 students.
|Medical Imaging Sciences||88|
We also have a staff population of 76 who facilitate teaching and learning and other supportive activities under the able leadership of Mr. David Yator Toroitich.