Kenya Association of Project Managers (KAPM) is a professional body of Project Planning and Management professionals operating in Kenya. We are situated at AEA Complex, Valley Road , Nairobi - Kenya. Project Planning and Management professions have four major areas of knowledge discipline namely:
- Project Finance - This discipline is a branch of knowledge concerned with the study of sourcing, management, accounting and reporting for project funding.
- Project Monitoring and Evaluation - This discipline is a branch of knowledge concerned with the study of measuring project results throughout the life and at the end of the project against predetermined deliverables.
- Project Management Information Systems - This discipline is a branch of knowledge concerned with the study of developing, maintaining and managing information systems to deliver project results.
- Project Design, Planning and Implementation - This discipline is a branch of knowledge concerned with the study of developing project designs, coming up with project plans and performing the project plans in accordance with the project's design.
Mission and Vision
- Vision:- To be the market leaders in the practice of project management in Africa
- Mission:- To lead the practice of project management in Africa through enhancing industry best standards among professionals
KAMP Membership Benefits
Joining the Kenya Association of Project Managers (KAPM) will give you the following benefits:
- You will be able to network with and learn from other professionals in Project Planning and Management
- You will be in a better position to lobby for favorable practices in the industry in relation to Project Planning and Management
- You will ensure professional and internationally acceptable business practices are adhered to by all the industry players
- You will be in position to undertake professional courses and certifications in an affordable manner and within your reach
- You will be availed with important business information, consultancy enquiries and emerging issues, trends and opportunities in the industry
- You will liaise and network with other professional bodies and reputable academic institutions in the country as well as other professional bodies in Project Planning and Management around the world
- You will have your consulting firm protected from unscrupulous dealers and undue harassment or/and unwarranted interference from state players
- You will have the opportunity to participate in professional seminars, fairs, journals and any other professional activity organized by the association including voting rights for the association's agenda during general meetings
Kenya Association of Project Managers (KAPM) Contacts
The Kenya Association of Project Managers (KAPM)
Physical Address: AEA Complex, Room GE-5, Valley Road, Nairobi - Kenya
Postal Address: P.O. Box 42127-00100 GPO Nairobi
Tel: +254 020 2006491
construction project management in kenya
list of professional bodies in kenya
project management courses in kenyan universities
list of associations in kenya
list of all professional bodies in kenya
construction manager kenya
institute of construction managers of kenya
salary of a construction manager in kenya