1. Course fees must be paid in advance at the time of booking unless prior credit arrangements are made and approved by an authorized officer of the sponsoring company.
2. Where credit is granted, the account must be settled within the agreed period otherwise a monthly penalty charge of 3% will be levied on cummulative basis.
3. A 20% fee will be charged on any bookings cancelled before the commencement of classes.
4. There will be no refund of any bookings cancelled on abandonment of classes once they have commenced.
5. A Kshs.1,000.00 service charge will be charged on all returned cheques.
6. NIT accepts no liability whatsoever for any injuries inflicted during the course of training.
7. NIT does not accept liability for loss or damage to any property brought or left on the premises by students.
8. Students will be charged for any damages caused to equipment through their negligence.
3rd Jan 2018
Official Kenya Red Cross Training Institute Contacts P.O.Box: 40712 -00100NairobiCourses offered at Kenya Red Cross Training Institute1. Diploma in EMT P
18th Dec 2019
Here is the list of top 10 schools and the number of grade A plain recorded in 2019 kcse results : Kenya High School – 76 Kapsabet Boys High Scho
3rd Jan 2018
Official Shilolakhali County Vocational Training Centre Contacts P.O. Box 91 -50107 ShinyaluCourses offered at Shilolakhali County Vocational Training Cen
23rd Oct 2021
Citrus College Wingspan Login citrus college emailcitrus college email logincitrus college logincitrus college canvas logincitrus college student em