1. Course fees must be paid in advance at the time of booking unless prior credit arrangements are made and approved by an authorized officer of the sponsoring company.
2. Where credit is granted, the account must be settled within the agreed period otherwise a monthly penalty charge of 3% will be levied on cummulative basis.
3. A 20% fee will be charged on any bookings cancelled before the commencement of classes.
4. There will be no refund of any bookings cancelled on abandonment of classes once they have commenced.
5. A Kshs.1,000.00 service charge will be charged on all returned cheques.
6. NIT accepts no liability whatsoever for any injuries inflicted during the course of training.
7. NIT does not accept liability for loss or damage to any property brought or left on the premises by students.
8. Students will be charged for any damages caused to equipment through their negligence.