JAMB 2018 : How to check your UNIUYO Admission Status On JAMB CAPS Portal
Nigeria Jamb CAPS admission status and Jamb Form
- Login to your JAMB profile by visiting www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/login
- Enter your username and password ( that is, the username and password you used in creating your JAMB profile). If you’ve forgotten your Login details, learn how to recover it.
- Click on Login – On your JAMB profile dashboard, click on the 4 dash in the top right-hand. A drop-down menu appears.
- Under Admission, Click on CAPS – you will be taken to the JAMB CAPS Portal Page. Since you’re using a mobile phone, you will only see a welcome page and tab on the 3 dot on the top right-hand corner of your mobile browser and Tip on Request Desktop Site.
- Your mobile browser will now display the desktop view in which you will be able to see the hidden menu at the left-sidebar of your browser.
- Click on Admission Status and your UNIUYO Admission Status will be displayed right before you.
If you’re using a PC, follows the procedures below;
- visit www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/login
- Log in with your username and password
- Under Admission Click On CAPS
- On the JAMB CAPS Portal – Click On Admission Status
- Your Admission Admission Status will be displayed right in front of your screen.