I lost all my KCSE secondary certificates how can I be able to replace them? KNEC

1 min read

The answer is simple -> A notification sheet indicating you did the exam in question will be given

The Kenya National Examinations Council has stopped the replacement of lost, defaced and burnt certificates.

Those requiring replacement would instead be given a notification sheet indicating he or she sat the examination in question.

The exams body has also stopped the remarking of candidates’ answer scripts after the release of results. “Late registration of candidates has been banned too,” said KNEC deputy secretary in charge of field administration Mohamud Ibrahim.

He further pointed out submission of inaccurate registration data, registration of candidates after the expiry of the given period, failure to upload and submit candidates’ photos and some examination centres without valid registration certificates as some of the challenges the council was facing.

Mr. Ibrahim was speaking during the just-concluded 20th Annual Private Schools Directors conference in Mombasa.

Total Execution Time content: 0.00019869804382324 Mins Total Execution Time social : 0.0001 Mins

Read Next

Total Execution Time red next: 0.0000 Mins

Search Now