How to Withdraw from PayPal to equity bank in Kenya
Equity Bank Withdraw Service with PayPal?
- The Equity Bank Withdraw Service with PayPal allows you, a Kenyan PayPal account holder, to withdraw funds paid into your PayPal account to your Equity Bank account.
- The Withdraw service is exclusive to Equity Bank customers.
- The Withdraw service is available to both Individual and Business customers with an active qualifying Equity Bank account. Qualifying account are most Equity Bank transactional accounts in KES,USD, GBP or EUR excluding credit cards.
- When withdrawing funds from your PayPal account, you are required to specify the U.S. Dollar amount you want to withdraw. If your account contains funds in a different currency, PayPal will auto-convert those funds into U.S. Dollars during the withdrawal process.
- Equity Bank has a $10,000 USD transaction limit.
- Kenyan Shilling is not a PayPal supported currency.
- Official Adept College of Professional Studies Contacts, Courses ,intakes ,fee structures and Location 2018
- What is APR and will it make loans cheaper?
- KMTC campuses - Kshs 200 million to establish two new campuses in Kakamega County
- How to apply for TSC Annual Leave,Special Leave,Study Leave,Sick Leave ,Compassionate Leave,Paternity Leave and download forms
- Official St. Clareâ€™s Kaplong School of Nursing Contacts, Courses ,intakes ,fee structures and Location 2018
- How to
- Banks and Loans
- Saccos in kenya
- KMTC NEWS
- knec examiners
- curriculum vitae
- celebrities in kenya
- Tsc County Jobs