how to register my (Your ) car with uber kenya - Uber registration kenya.
- Go to Google play store and download Uber partner application.
- Then go to http://partners.uber.com and create an account.
- On the account created above on step 2 add the details mentioned below.
- PIN Certificate.
- Business Permit.
- Logbook details(car registration).
- Car inspection report.
- Your National identity card details.
- Driver Tax pin certificate.
- KRA tax compliance certificate.
- Car insurance certificate.
After submitting the details you will be asked to get a certificate of good conduct from the authorities(Keny Police). This document is to show if you have any criminal record, you will wait for the application approval for two to three weeks.
vehicles accepted by uber kenya
uber kenya car requirements 2017
how to join uber kenya as a driver
how much do uber drivers make in kenya
uber kenya cars accepted
uber select car list kenya
uber kenya movement
uber kenya contacts