1. Open the NTSA web portal using this link https://tims.ntsa.go.ke/login_csp.jsp.
2. Both buyer and seller are required to register an account in order to transfer a motor vehicle.
3. Click on Register an account to input your details and follow the process to complete registration.
4. Make sure you click on Subscribe SMS at the top right-hand side of your screen to receive a security code and other notifications involved in the transfer of motor vehicle process.
5. After you have registered, use the link provided above to see the login interface.
6. Click on the Login Method to choose whether to use ID number for individuals and Username or Certificate of Incorporation for companies, followed by your password.
7. Key in the pop-up Security Code sent to your mobile phone via SMS.
8. Finally, click on the Sign In button to log into the system
Each year, the kenya universities and colleges central placement service (kuccps) announces opening of the online application system for prospective candidates looking forward to enrolling for higher...Continue reading
Are you looking for the best paying and most marketable courses in kenya today then here is the list1. bachelor of science in optometry and vision sciencesthe graduates of the programme are...Continue reading
List of online bookstores in kenya textbook center attic books kenya prestige bookshop.savanis bookshop.unes bookstore.keswick books and gifts.bookstop limited.excel booksho...Continue reading
From mandera to mombasa, worldremit has kenya covered.send money instantly to mobile money accounts in kenyatransfer to all major banks in kenya, including kes and usd accountscash is available to col...Continue reading
-equity bank-family bank-fidelity commercial bank limited-first community bank-giro commercial bank-guaranty trust bank kenya-guardian bank-abc bank (kenya)-bank of africa-bank of baroda-bank of india...Continue reading
Official godoma technical and vocational college contacts p.o boxcourses offered at godoma technical and vocational college1. diploma in electrical engineering (knec) for a maximum of 60 trainees 2....Continue reading
Leave a Comment