How to Deposit Money into my Co-operative (Coop) Bank Account via M-PESA PayBill Number 400200
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA“
- Select “Pay Bill“
- Select “Enter Business no.“, Enter Co-operative Bank’s Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 400200 and press “OK”
- Select “Enter Account no.“, Enter your Co-operative Bank Account Number (e.g. 0100 xxxx xxxx) press “OK”
- “Enter Amount“, Enter the amount you wish to deposit and press “OK”
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
- Confirm all the details are correct and press “OK”
- M-PESA HAKIKISHA, You will get a notification with the intended recipient’s name e.g. “Pay Co-operative Bank KSh1,000.00 for Account 0100 xxxx xxxx Press 1 within 20 seconds to STOP this transaction.” To stop a wrong transaction, Enter “1” and press Send within 20 seconds. Pressing “Cancel” will complete the transaction.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-PESA.
- Co-operative Bank will also send you a confirmation SMS.
cooperative bank mpesa paybill number
mpesa to coop bank account charges
cooperative bank of kenya account number
how to check balance in cooperative bank
kcb bank paybill number
cooperative bank mobile banking charges
mpesa to bank charges
how to pay mcoop cash loan
M-PESA PAYBILL TERMINATION
This service offers customers the ability to settle all M-Pesa Paybill/Buy Goods transactions into customers’ Co-op Bank accounts on a real-time basis.
- M-Pesa agents or super agents
- Customers with M-Pesa Paybill Numbers like SACCOs, clinics, retail shops, schools etc.
- Safaricom merchants (that is, customers with Lipa na M-Pesa Till Numbers) such as supermarkets, petrol stations etc.