How to Book Madaraka Express SGR Online & Pay Via Mpesa paybill - sgr booking online kenya
How to Book Madaraka Express SGR Online
- Go to the portal metickets.krc.co.ke (Madaraka Express Online Booking)
- Select Train type, there are two options: Inter-county and Express.
- Choose your ‘From” terminus (the terminus you are traveling from)
- Choose your ‘To” terminus (your destination terminus)
- Select your departure date
- Click on “Book a Train” button
- You will get the summary of the details entered and the charges to your selected destination.
- Now select your most suitable plan and click on “Book a Train” button.
- The Booking Information page will open for you to enter your personal information i.e. Full names, Id/passport number, Nationality, phone number and email address.
- Verify the details
- “confirm that you’re not a robot”
- Agree to the terms of KRC, it good to read!
- Choose the payment option, “PAY NOW,” or “PAY LATER”.
- If you select “PAY NOW” there will be a pop up of Mpesa online instant checkout. Please check your phone with the number you entered, it will prompt you to enter your Mpesa PIN.
- NB: The train charges are as follows: Economy class, Kshs. 700, First class, Kshs. 3,000, children below 3 years free and 3-11 years pay half price.
- You will receive messages from Mpesa and SGR_Ticket confirming your payment.
- NB: Remember to print your SGR ticket at the station for verification purposes to avoid any by inconveniences from the management when boarding the SGR.
- You are done booking your SGR train, bon voyage
sgr paybill number
sgr customer care contacts
sgr booking online kenya
madaraka express online booking
sgr booking code
sgr customer care number
sgr kenya contacts