APPLICATION FOR DUPLICATE TSC CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION
Section A: Important Notes for Applicants (TSC Does Not Accept Paper Applications).
Go to https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke/RegintroDC.aspx
1. All sections of this registration application MUST be completed in full.
2. Please fill in all the required information.
3. It is a serious offence to willfully give false information to the Teachers Service
Commission. The law provides that any person convicted of the offence may
be fined up to Ksh 100,000 or imprisoned for Twelve (12) months or both
(Section 44 of TSC Act No. 20 of 2012).
4. You can save part of this form and complete it on a later time if necessary.
5. Scan and Attach Only the Required Documents:
a. Only original documents should be scanned and uploaded.
b. For example ID, affidavit, marriage certificate, police abstract as is applicable
6. For Duplicate Certificate Application a non refundable fee of Kshs. 2055/- deposited to the TSC Registration Account
National Bank of Kenya Direct Banking to A/C No. 01001005707400.
Ensure you have Bank Deposit Slip before proceeding with the duplicate certificate application.
A TSC certificate is a document issued by the Teachers Service Commission after completion of teaching studies and upon registration that serves as an official identification document for any government employed teacher in Kenya.
How to pay for Duplicate Certificate Application
deposit Kshs. 2055/- to the TSC Registration Account National Bank of Kenya Direct Banking to A/C No. 01001005707400.
KINDLY NOTE THAT APPLICATION FOR DUPLICATE CERTIFICATE IS KSHS 2055/- AS FROM 1ST SEPTEMBER 2017