How To apply a Course Using the new Kuccps Online Application System for kuccps 2018 first revision
STEP 1: ACCESSING 2017/2018 AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES
Click on PROGRAMMES & COURSES.
For you to access a particular programme click on the group within which the programme falls in e.g. if it is education click on it.
Click on the particular programme that you want to pursue i.e. if it is Bachelor of Education (Arts), click on it.
Note down the 7 digit programme codes for programmes you are interested in so you can fill them in later.
STEP 2: APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT
To access Programme Application Form, you MUST pay the required amount through your mobile phone by Mpesa following the instructions below:
Go to M-PESA on your phone
Select Pay Bill option
Enter Business no. 820201
Enter KCSE Examination year followed by 11 Digit INDEX NO e.g.201601234567891 as your account number
Enter the Amount
Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send
STEP 3: APPLICATION/REVISION OF COURSES/PROGRAMMES
Use the link titled Programme Application to complete your application/revision as follows:
Enter the Programme codes for the revised programme choices that you recorded and save
The choices you have made will be displayed if you have completed the form without errors. If you find errors indicated in red, correct and save again.
- Official Voice International College Contacts, Courses ,intakes ,fee structures and Location 2018
- KMTC News and Jobs Latest update on Course Admissions, Intakes, 2018
- Official P.C.E.A Molo College of Professional Studies Contacts, Courses ,intakes ,fee structures and Location 2018
- Kenya Medical Training College Kmtc Msambweni Campus Fee structure and Intake dates, Courses offered, location, official contacts
- DR. JULIUS OUMA JWAN
- curriculum vitae
- KNUT News
- education lifestyle
- celebrities in kenya
- KASNEB NEWS
- Teachers Service Commission Latest News
- Helb Portal
- KDF Recruitment and salary
- Banks and Loans
- knec examiners
- kuccps News
- How to
- knec portal
- KCPE results