How can a TSC teacher in kenya get a transfer , Get transferred/ Redeployed
A TSC teacher can be transferred in kenya under the following circumstances:
- After a study leave: A teacher granted a study leave exceeding six months shall apply for posting by the Commission at least thirty days before the expiry of the study leave.
- After a leave granted to spouses of persons in diplomatic service: A spouse of a person in diplomatic mission/ service shall apply to the commission for posting one month before the end of assignment of duty.
- After a disciplinary action like interdiction or suspension for a period not exceeding six months without payment of salaries and allowances.
- After a transfer of service to the public service commission: The TSC may, Where a person applies for a transfer of service from the public commission to the TSC, approve the transfer subject to availability of a vacancy.
tsc transfer form
tsc transfers 2019 list
tsc transfer forms 2018
tsc new rules on transfers
- After expiry of tenure at a trade union like the Kenya National Union of Teachers, KNUT, and Kenya Union of Post Primary Education Teachers, KUPPET.
- After a substantive appointment: A teacher who is promoted and substantive appointed will be redeployed/ transferred to another station, subject to availability of such substantive posts like: Headship, Deputy Headship and Senior masters.
- After posting from a primary to a secondary institution.
- After applying to the commission for a transfer on medical grounds, with supportive evidence.
- When working conditions are hostile and may jeopardize the teacher’s well being and security.
- If there is need for equitable distribution and optimal utilization of teachers.
- On an agreeable and tenable swoop request to the TSC.