KUCCPS 1st Revision of Courses 2019
The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service ( KUCCPS ) announces that the online application system is open for KUCCPS First Revision of Courses 2020 for 2019 KCSE Candidates
kuccps courses kuccps online course revision kuccps review of courses kuccps 2019 intake kuccps application 2018 2019 kuccps diploma courses application kuccps news 2019 placement kuccps list of placed students 2019
Step by Step Procedure of Completing the KUCCPS Revision of Courses
To perform KUCCPS Revision of Courses, you will need to login to your KUCCPS Student portal, then click on the link titled APPLICATION / REVISION to perform the revision.
- Enter the Programme codes for the revised programme choices that you recorded on the column ‘new programme code.
- You can click on the button labeled “Check requirements” to find out your eligibility for a set of selected programmes.
- Tick on the select to ‘change/revise’ column.
- The choices you have made will be displayed if you have completed the form without errors.
- If you find errors indicated in red, correct and save again.
- The submit button will appear if you have qualified and met all the minimum requirements for the courses you have selected.
- An MPESA transaction code will be required of you if you are a first time applicant, so first make the payment through MPESA then input in the Mpesa transaction code to confirm your payment.