- Select the county and sub-county you sat KCPE then key in your index number and Submit.
- Click on the link named "admission letter" at the bottom of the page for a copy of your admission letter.
- Use the printer icon to print or download icon to download to your computer.
- Get your primary school's headteacher to endorse the letter and stamp it in the space provided.
- Finally, present it for admission together with a certified copy of birth certificate
How to Download Result slips Online
Get username and password from Your respective Headteacher
Download Them From There
Download Form 1 admission Letter from Here
Download Form One Selection Forms
KCSE Results 2016
Find the full details of the KCSE Results 2016 examination results plus how to check for your exam result via SMS