Cutoff points for kuccps - KUCCPS 2019/2020 University Cut off Points for All courses pdf
What are the KUCCPS cluster points for the different courses in the different universities KUCCPS Cluster Points for 2019 KCSE Candidates!
List of kenyan univerisities and colleges Degree Programmes
- Cluster 1 - Law
- Cluster 2 - Business
- Cluster 3 - Arts
- Cluster 4 - GeoScience
- Cluster 5 - Special Education
- Cluster 6 - Kiswahili
- Cluster 7 - Engineering, Technology
- Cluster 8 - Architecture, Design, Planning
- Cluster 9 - Computing, IT
- Cluster 10 - Agribusiness
- Cluster 11 - Science
- Cluster 12 - Mathematics, Economics
- Cluster 13 - Design, Textiles
- Cluster 14 - Sports, Physical Eduation
- Cluster 15 - Medicine, Nursing, Health
- Cluster 16 - History
- Cluster 17 - Agriculture, Food Science, Environment
- Cluster 18 - Geography, Natural Resources Management
- Cluster 19 - French
- Cluster 20 - German
- Cluster 21 - Music
- Cluster 22 - Education Science & Education Arts
- Cluster 23 - Religious Studies
How to Revise KUCCPS University Courses 2020
The online application portal is now open for the 2019/2020 placement to institutions of higher learning.
- To apply, login to the Student’s Portal using your KCSE Index Number and KCSE Year. Use your Birth Certificate Number/KCPE Index Number as the Password.
- All programmes have minimum subject requirements. You will only be able to apply for a course whose minimum requirements you meet, but the selection will be determined by the overall performance and the available capacity.
- You may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab in the portal. You can also search for courses by institution, using the Institutions tab.
- As you select the programmes, you may move the ones that interest you into the Course Basket. This will enable you to work with a shorter list when preparing your final list of courses to apply for.
- Once you have settled on your preferred courses, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes.
- To apply, use the Application/Revision tab to enter the Programme Codes.
- After confirming that the Programme Codes entered are for the courses you would like to apply for, please submit and follow the application fee payment instructions.
- An application processing fee is charged as follows:
- Students applying for the first time – Ksh 1,500
- Students revising their choices submitted in school – Ksh1,000
- The placement processing fee should be paid after you have selected courses.
- You are advised to keep your transaction code safely. It will be required before you make any subsequent changes to your application.
How to Pay
- Go to your Lipa na M-PESA Menu
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter Business Number 820201
- For the Account Number, enter your KCSE Year and KCSE Index Number (no space)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.
If you have any revision inquiry, you can contact KUCCPS through;
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 020 513 7400 or 0723 954 or
- 927 / 0734 879 662