Reporting to Deputy Director, Supply Chain, this position is responsible for implementation of supply chain strategy and ensuring high level service delivery.
tsc advertised vacancies
tsc vacancies 2018
tsc advertised vacancies 2018
tsc vacancies per county
tsc job vacancies 2018
tsc replacement 2018
tsc adverts 2018
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement the purchasing strategy to ensure timely delivery, quality goods, works and services, in support of the Commission operations.
- Recommend on improvements to the supply chain policies and procedures, to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of the Supply Chain services.
- Ensure implementation of the procurement plan
- Facilitate the purchase of standard goods, works and services
- Conduct physical verification of goods, works and services.
- Receive and compile requirements from user directorates and ensure that needs of user are met.
- Efficiently manage stores and materials
- Evaluate and rate suppliers on a quarterly basis to ensure the continuous availability of qualified suppliers for the Commission.
- Evaluate bids submitted by suppliers and prepare a report with appropriate recommendations.
- Provide leadership in mentoring and coaching of staff to inspire and motivate them.
- Evaluate and monitor performance appraisal of staff
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management from a recognized University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or Commerce from a recognized University
- Professional qualification in supply chain management e.g. CIPS, KISM, or any other qualification from a recognized institution.
- Must have served in TSC scale 10 or an equivalent position for a minimum of three (3) years.
- Registered member of relevant professional bodies
- Knowledge of Commercial Law, Public Procurement and Assets Disposal Act 2015
- Knowledge in Public Finance Management Act 2012
- Must have attended Senior Management Course at KSG
- Demonstrate Leadership, Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Shown merit in Job performance
- Must meet the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
- Basic Salary: 111,446 – 138,248
- House Allowance: 45,000
- Commuter Allowance: 12,000
- Leave Allowance: 10,000(pa)
- Medical Cover: Comprehensive Medical Scheme
This Position will Close on 21-11-2018
How to Apply
Apply here for the Assistant Deputy Director-Finance Job