kmtc fee structure pdf
The total fees is 80,700 Ksh download the breakdown from the attachment
Application form for admission into Nursing courses of Kenya Medical Training Colleges for the 2016/2017 is currently on sale for September 2016 intake and closes on Friday, 20th of May 2016.
Diploma Courses Minimum for Course: (September 2016 intake) KCSE Aggregate C Plain Duration: 3 Years except Community Health Nursing 3 ½ Years.
Certificate courses minimum for course: KCSE Aggregate C- (minus) Duration: 2 years except Community Health Nursing 2 ½ year
Diploma in Community Health Nursing
C in English or Kiswahili and Biology or Biological Sciences, C- in any one of the following: Chemistry
or Physics or Physical Science or Mathematics
Bondo,Bomet,Bungoma,Eldoret,Embu, Homa Bay,Kakamega,Kapkatet, Kilifi,Kisii, Kisumu, kitale, Kitui, Machakos, Makueni, Meru,Migori, Mombasa, Msambweni, Muranga, Nairobi, Nakuru,Nyamira , Nyeri , Port Reitz,Kabarnet, Lake Victoria,Siaya,Thika, vihiga ,Webuye,
Diploma in Registered Nursing, Mental Health & Psychiatry
*C in English or Kiswahili and Biology or Biological Sciences.
* C- in any one of the following: Chemistry or Physics or Physical Science or Mathematics
Muranga and Mathare
Certificate in Community Health Nursing
*C- in English or Kiswahili and Biology or Biological Sciences
* D+ in and in any one of the following: Chemistry or Physical Science or Physics or Mathematics
Lodwar,Kabarnet and Garrissa,
Creating an account
Requirements for creating a new account
1. You must have a valid email address
i. Log to KMTC website www.kmtc.ac.ke
ii. On the menu, click on the PORTAL menu item, the last item on the right side
iii. You will land on the online registration portal http://kmtc.ac.ke/portal
iv. If you have registered an account, log in using your email and password
v. If you don’t have an account, click on the (Have no account? Register) below the log in form.
vi. This will land you to creating account form
vii. Enter your valid email and password
viii. Click on Create Account Button
ix. An email will be sent to your email address with a link to verify your account.
x. Open your email and Click on the email link
xi. You will be redirected to KMTC portal.
xii. Fill in your personal information on the account creation form provided
xiii. Click on the register button
xiv. you will be provided with a form to confirm your data
xv. Check information accuracy
xvi. Click save changes.
1. On the left side bar, click on the applications
2. From the drop down menu, click apply
3. You will be directed to option 1 course selection
4. Select the Option 1 course level (Diploma or Certificate)
5. Click Search
6. A form will appear within the page
7. Select your desire course
8. Fill in the form details as guided by the form labels
9. Make sure that all fields are filled
10. Click on submit application
11. You will be redirected to Option 2 Form
12. Select the course level (Diploma or Certificate)
13. Click Search
14. A form will appear within the page
15. Select your desired option 2 course
16. Fill in the form details as guided by the form labels
17. Make sure that all fields are filled
18. Click on submit application
19. You will be redirected to Upload KCSE certificate page.
20. Select the KCSE certificate/ result slip soft-copy file
21. Click upload
22. You will be redirected to Upload leaving certificate page.
23. Select the leaving certificate soft-copy file
24. Click upload
25. You will be redirected to Upload National ID/ Birth Certificate/ Passport page.
26. Select the leaving National ID/ Birth Certificate/ Passport soft-copy file on
the front side
27. Select the leaving National ID/ Birth Certificate/ Passport soft-copy file on
the back side
28. Click upload
29. You will be redirected to confirm courses page
30. Make sure the courses listed reflects your selected courses
31. If you wish to change the course click on reject button
32. You will be redirected to application page again
33. Once satisfied click confirm and you will be redirected to make a payment of
Ksh. 2,022 to MPESA paybill number 964150 (Confirm that the payment is paid to Kenya Medical Training College)
34. Click on confirm button
35. If you get a message with a message (“Please pay Ksh. 2022 to paybill number 964150 To Confirm the Courses”), Please wait for up to ten minutes and refresh the page.
36. A confirmation SMS will be sent to your phone number.(Added as phone number 1 during entering of personal information)
For other courses offered by Kenya Medical Training College download the advertisement here