Important Notes for Applicants (TSC Does Not Accept Paper Applications).
TEACHERS SERVICE COMMISSION OF KENYA ONLINE SERVICES new user registration requirements
1. All section of this registration application MUST be completed in full.
2. Please fill in all the required information.
3. It is a serious offence to willfully give false information to the Teachers Service
Commission. The law provides that any person convicted of the offence may
be fined up to Ksh 100,000 or imprisoned for Twelve (12) months or both
(Section 44 of TSC Act No. 20 of 2012).
4. You can save part of this form and complete it on a later time if necessary.
5. Scan and Attach Only the Required Documents:
a. Documents Should be Certified by TSC County Director / Quality Assurance
Officer / Staffing Officer / HRO before Scanning.
b. For Expatriate Teachers, attach a letter of clearance from Ministry of Education
6.Deposit Ksh 550 through Direct Banking or Simple Banking . (KShs.500 is a non refundable registration fee and Ksh. 50 for Bank Commission Charge) to the TSC Registration Account:
National Bank of Kenya (Direct Banking to A/C No. 01001000905001 or Simple Banking using Business Number 547700.
Ensure you have either Bank Deposit Slip Number or Simple Banking generated Code before Proceeding with the application.
For Simple Banking click M-pesa user guide.