how to pay safaricom home fibre
safaricom home fibre payment
How to pay for Fibre to Home Internet
- Dial *855# from your Safaricom line
- Enter Safaricom service pin
- Enter your the next required details
- Confirm that payment has been made from your M-PESA accounts
Requirements ( Safaricom Fibre to Home Internet)
- Filled application form
- Copy of ID or valid passport
- Customer Account No. issued by Safaricom
- Payment Confirmation
Is my Home eligible for Safaricom Home Fibre?
Visit the Safaricom website via https://www.safaricom.co.ke/personal/internet/ to confirm if your location is fibre ready. You can also dial *400# to select the “Are you in my area” option. At the moment only a few areas around Nairobi, Kisumu, Mombasa and Eldoret are covered.
How do I get in touch with Fibre customer service?
For assistance, please call 400 from the number that you used to pay for the service. Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com
safaricom home fibre locations
safaricom home fibre customer care
safaricom home fibre paybill
safaricom home fibre contacts
safaricom home fibre review
safaricom home fibre coverage