- Send money instantly to mobile money accounts in Kenya
- Transfer to all major banks in Kenya, including KES and USD accounts
- Cash is available to collect instantly from Upesi Money Transfer, KCB, National Bank of Kenya, Diamond Trust Bank or Unimoni.
- Your money is in safe hands with us: we've sent more than a million transfers to Kenya
How to send money to Kenya
1. How do you want to send? Choose between cash pickup, bank deposit, mobile money or airtime top up - there's more information on all of these below.
2. Who are you sending to? Add the details of your recipient or choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past.
3. How are you paying? Choose how to pay, and we'll send confirmation to both you and your recipient by SMS and email when your money is sent and received.
Bank transfer to Kenya
Within 1 working day
- Transfer to any KES or USD account.
- Transfer to all major banks within 1 working day.
- If you're sending to an education institution, e.g. for school fees, please make sure a clear reference is provided so that the payment/s can be identified by the recipient. This could be your invoice number, a student's name or something similar.