How to Get Admission letters download Online for KCPE 2016 RESULTS ONLINE
Published on 14th Dec 2016
- Select the county and sub-county you sat KCPE then key in your index number and Submit.
- Click on the link named "admission letter" at the bottom of the page for a copy of your admission letter.
- Use the printer icon to print or download icon to download to your computer.
- Get your primary school's headteacher to endorse the letter and stamp it in the space provided.
- Finally, present it for admission together with a certified copy of birth certificate
VISIT KNEC ONLINE FORM 1 ADMISSION LETTERS DOWNLOAD